Our Promise to Dean Court Residents
Pathways has made a number of commitments to our residents to support you through this process:
- We will involve you in the design process so the new accommodation suits your specific needs.
- We will always keep you informed and up to date about the progress of the development.
- We will do our best to minimise inconvenience and provide you with new accommodation in a location that suits your needs.
- You will not be made financially worse off by the development and it will not affect your current agreement with Pathways. This means that the amount you pay in weekly maintenance charges will not be affected by the development.
- We will compensate you with a cash sum for the inconvenience as well as pay for expenses for the move to your new home.
- We will give you a choice over furnishings in your new homes.
- We will keep the existing group of residents together and no one will have to move away from the area because of the development.
Our Promise to the Northfields Avenue Allotments
Pathways has made a number of commitments to the Northfield Avenue Allotments:
- As part of the proposals we will commit that no further development will take place on the allotment site for decades to come.
- We will compensate plot holders who have to vacate their plots with a cash sum and pay for reasonable expenses for their transfer to a suitable vacant plot.
- We will work with the Ealing Dean Allotment Society and their committee to discuss what new facilities could be funded through the development, such as toilets or a meeting room for the use of plot holders and the management committee.
- The Mattock Lane development will be designed to complement the adjacent Northfield Avenue Allotment site and provide new landscaped areas and small gardens.
- We will carry out a bio-diversity study of the site and put in place a plan to protect and enhance wildlife habitats.